Some months ago, the sample developer Sample Logic released Electro City, a Kontakt library with a specially crafted content for electronic musicians. Electro City’s content is build in a powerful engine that allows you create dynamic rhythmic electronic oriented sequences and effects. This week, they expand this series and released Loop Session Series – Electro City, a new collection of 1000+ loop sources from the big library Electro City.
By upgrading from LSS, you will gain access to the dynamic 4-core engine, browser, multi presets and step sequencer capabilities.
Features of Loop Session Series: Electro City
- Audition, perform & combine 1010 loops in 21 NKI instruments.
- Mark your favorite loops and revisit them for later use in both the LSS instruments and in ELECTRO CITY.
- Contains 2.2GB of .wav/.aif formatted audio loops ready for editing – 1010 audio files total..
- 2 available formats: ELECTRO CITY Customer Upgrade and a full Kontakt Sample Library for those who do not own ELECTRO CITY.
- Requires Kontakt 5.6.8 for the full Kontakt sample library version, or the free Kontakt Player 5.6.8 for the ELECTRO CITY.
The Electro City Loop Session Series is now on sale for the introduction price of $99 USD for a limited time (regular $119 USD). Customers who already own Electro City can cross-grade for just $49 USD.