Jérémy Pinat updated today it’s amazing free drum machine for iPad. Ton comes now with sample import support, some major step sequencer improvements and much more. Even with these new feature, Ton remains available for free without any in-app-purchase. If you love drum machines on your iPad, than check out absolutely this update.
Each one of the 6 available tracks have its own saturation effect, a multimode resonant filter, an amplitude envelope, and can be routed to the two master effects, delay and reverb.
Combining these features with a step sequencer capable of parameter locking, Ton provides a powerful way to build fluid and organic rhythmic patterns.
New in Ton v1.2
- Custom sample import using iCloud, Dropbox, AudioShare or iTunes File Sharing (in-app purchase.)
- The step-sequencer can now be 1, 2 or 4 bars long. Sequence length can be set independently for each track. Lengthening a sequence automatically fills the new steps with existing values to support live play.
- Drastically improved timing accuracy (0.02ms precision.)
- Tempo range can now be set from 20 to 999 BPM using a new wheel-like control.
- Patterns can now be used without leaving the main screen.
- Improved graphics, including waveform visualization.
Available here: Ton Drum Machine