HoRNet Plugins released today updates for the DeeLay Plus creative digital delay and HTS9 Guiter Overdrive plugin.
HoRNet DeeLay Plus is an advanced digital delay that can be used to create space, moving sounds and also weird effects.
The core of the plugin are two separate delay units (called for convenience left and right) that can be routed to the left or the right channel independently, also the feedback of each unit can be cross-fed to the other one.
New in DeeLay Plus v1.1.0
- Added preset manager with 22 presets.
- Changed low pass filter minimum frequency to 500Hz.
- Fixed knob issues when time and LFO were synced.
- Fixed issue with loading settings of synced parameters.
- Fixed inverted panning of left and right delay lines.
This update is free of charge for users of Deelay Plus. It’s now available (VST/AU/AAX) for purchase for 13.99€.
Beside this news, the company also updated the HTS9 Guitar Overdrive plugin to v.1.1.0 and added a switch to disable/enable output compensation.
This update is available free of charge for current users of the HTS9 Guitar Overdrive. It’s now available (VST/AU/AAX) for 6.99€
More informations here: HoRNet Plugins