I was again over the weekend in the Native Instruments Reaktor 6 user library search mode and made the discovery of two new ensembles, you should not miss. Have you always wondered whether it’s possible to work and display cables in Reaktor 6 visually as with a real Eurorack Synthesizer. This question has been investigated by the developer Matthias Schaffner and has developed a visual add-on for two Reaktor ensembles which makes it possible to use patch cables.
Are you a daily user of the Monark Synthesizer and love the fat sound of the Synthesis Engine? If so, do not miss the Monark Modular.
MoMo MKII: Monark Modular – with cables
- contains Noise and Ring Modulator Blocks from Sandy Small’s Infinite Phi collection
- contains Bitcrusher Block from Michael Hettrick’s Euro Reakt collection
- contains synced LFO Block by Mete Adam, with delay modification by someone else I can’t find now
- velocity sensitivity from Bento Box ADSR has been added to Monark ADS Blocks
- has 4 external inputs to hook up sequencers, modulators or external audio
- has some internal default connections as shown in snapshot 002
More informations here: Monark Modular MoMo MKII
Second instrument made with these extension for Reaktor 6 is BeBo. It’s based on the Bento Box blocks modular but expand with the possibilities to work with virtual patch cables.
Bento Box modular – with cables
- Noise Block from Infinite Phi collection by Sandy Small (put into Note In Block to save space)
- Timbre Block from Euro Reakto collection by Michael Hettrick
- synced LFO Block by Mete Adam, with delay modification by someone else
- 4 external inputs
- some default internal connections as shown in snapshot 002
More informations here: BeBo – Bento Box Modular