Flintpope, a excellent indie developer for sample libraries and Reaktor ensembles announced today that he’s offering its bundle of 6 Reaktor instruments for free for limited time. Until Sunday July 23rd, 2017, midnight GMT, you can grab this amazing package for free. It would be great if you support the developer with a little donation or via the patreon page.
The Reaktor 6-Pack includes:
- DRUMBOX. A versatile drum-loop player/creator with bassline writer and atmospheric over-dubber. Flintpope DRUMBOX is a Reaktor device that can provide a quick sketchbook for making beats or as an improvisational live instrument as part of a performance set-up. All the sounds are accessible over a short keyboard range on midi channel one and it is easy to write new material.
- ATMOS. Atmosphere creator for ambient soundscapes. Take 36 new Flintpope ambiences, rack them up in a Reaktor sampler with 17 controllable parameters. Then double them up to play against each other in a set of 1296 possible combinations. Then treat them with 8 master effects. Then you have Flintpope ATMOS for Reaktor 6.
- A MEMORY OF LIGHT. Reaktorblocks synth with 40 moody presets. A Memory of Light is a new Flintpope Reaktor Blocks set featuring 40 sounds that bypass the usual waveform synthesis. Instead it combines a wind-synth oscillator with a noise generator through a pair of reverbs and a tape delay to create a mix of ethereal, powerful and lonely textures.
- DROPSYNTH. Drag and drop sample player plus synth over-dubber. You get 36 presets that cover a range of sounds from swirling pads through beaty loops to grimy glitch. You can infinitely modify these sounds with your own samples and synth expertise.
- WAVCLOUD. A collage of samples played through a grain-cloud. This ensemble is a pair of grain-resynth sample players (between them accessing 127 samples) that are routed through a cloud delay. Then there is a tempo-synched LFO, a filter and an envelope and a set of master FX: sub-bass, vinyl crackle, tape-hiss, reverb, chorus, frequency shift and a limiter. That’s WAVCLOUD.
- FLINTPOPE 256. Improv-style live player of loops and atmos. A Reaktor 6 instrument for quickly making new beats, soundscapes, samples and musical sketches. This instrument contains 256 samples in two banks; one is a set of beats and the other is a set of ambient pads. Play them together to create new beats and new audio spaces.
The pack includes a bonus of 24 Photone presets and 24 Mikroprism presets by Flintpope, not available elsewhere.
The Reaktor 6-Pack is available for free until Sunday July 23rd, 2017, midnight GMT.
Donations or Patreon participation are appreciated.
More informations here: Flintpope