Synthstrom Audible released today a new workflow video about their all-in-one groove machine Deluge. It is an standalone and portable synthesizer, sequencer and sempler in one device.In this video, the producer Peach Milk explain you about how to use the Deluge.
Main features of the Synthstrom Audible Deluge
- Full-featured internal synthesizer engine (subtractive and FM).
- Polyphony limited only by CPU. Typically up to 48 synth voices or 64 unaffected sample voices may play.
Live adjustment of synth and effect parameters with two endless-turn encoders with LED level-meters.
- Easy buttons to select the functions these control.
- Parameter automation recording.
- Dedicated volume and tempo knobs.
- LFOs and envelopes on each synth / sample. Highly customizable modulation matrix.
- Synthesizer engine features LPF / HPF, FM, arpeggiator, portamento, oscillator sync, ring modulation, unison detune, and more.
- Four basic waveforms, or select any WAV file from the SD card.
- FX including delay, reverb, chorus, flanger, phaser, bitcrushing, sidechain effect, live stutter, and more.
- Keyboard mode, where the pads become a live instrument on a 2D grid.
- Preset or custom scales, or chromatic mode.
- Piano-roll-style sequencing on 128 full RGB pads (16×8) with scrolling and zooming.
- Sequencing limited only by device RAM (many thousands of notes).
- CC control and sequencing on all 16 MIDI channels
- Advanced syncing capabilities. Non-standard time signatures supported.
- Adjustable swing
- Loads samples from SD card (up to 32GB SDHC).
- 64MB of sample ram – work with up to 12 minutes (if mono) of CD-quality samples per song.
- 5mm mic, ¼” line inputs and microphone.
- Two ¼” line outputs, and 3.5mm headphone output.
- 2x CV outputs. 0 – 10V, individually configurable to between 0.01 and 2.00 volts per octave, or to hertz-per-volt.
4x gate / trigger outputs individually configurable to v-trig or s-trig, with shared voltage switchable between 5V and 12V.
- Trigger clock output configurable, up to 192 PPQN.
- Trigger clock input, also with adjustable PPQN.
- MIDI input and output via hardware connectors or USB. Syncing via MIDI beat clock as master or slave.
- Simultaneously output separate sequences to all 16 MIDI channels, 2 CV / gate channels and 2 additional gate outputs, in addition to internal synthesizers / samples (limited only by CPU and RAM, as above).
- Powered via USB or 9 – 12V centre-negative (pedal-style) power supply (500mA) (not included).
- User-upgradeable firmware – expect updates from Synthstrom Audible.
- Internal speaker, rechargeable Li-ion battery* (6+ hours of operation).
Printed manual of software 1.1.0 is included.*For international customers battery is not included. We will provide you details of where to buy, they cost around $5-20USD each, will last a few years (depending on a variety of factors).
- Dimensions: 305mm x 208mm x 46mm (12 x 8.2 x 1.8 inches).
- Weight: 1.5kg
Deluge is now available to order for $899 USD from their official web store.
Available here: Deluge