Create Oscilloscope visuals very easy and intuitive with the new free 3D fractal Synthesizer for PC & Mac
Soundemote released this week Spiral Generator free, the first in the series of oscilloscope-music inspired products and which pairs perfectly with PrettyScope. Amazing is that Spiral Generator uses an algorithm created by oscilloscope-music specialists Jerobeam Fenderson. There will be more an advanced 2D and 3D Synthesizers in the future for serious music production and sound design. Nonetheless, in my opinion a great new free instrument that helps musicians to create new interesting experimental music with visuals.
Features of Spiral Generator
- Features Jerobeam Fenderson’s very own algorithm which generates a fractal spiral that is infinitely zoomable by modulating the “Morph” parameter.
- All parameters automatable.
- Creates some mean vocal basses.
- Infinitely rotatable by modulating the “RotY” and “RotX” parameters.
- Use the “ZAmount” parameter to engage chaotic feedback, great for sound design and fx.
- 6 assignable LFOs
- 5 Velocity-sensitive ADSRs (hard-wired for now)
- Selectable oversampling from 1x to 8x (I could increase that range if needed)
- Soft-clipper at the output will saturate the signal as you increase the output gain.
Spiral Generator is now available for free to download for PC and Mac. (VST/AU) A Linux version is coming soon.
More informations here: Spiral Generator Free Synthesizer