Sampleso, a sample library developer released today Synthophone, a deep sampled instrument based on the classic Stylophone Synthesizer. What I heard from the demos on youtube, the sound possibilites goes beyond the classic sounds of this instruments and it brings more sound design option to life. If you love the sound of the stylophone and you need this particular sound, maybe check out this new library by Sampleso.
This instrument was accurately sampled to behave just like the original unit, capturing each note in all three registers, including noises for the stylus tap and release, with the ability to mix and choose between MIC input and LINE input sources giving further tonal versatility.
Our unique Kontakt engine interface takes this simple looking instrument to virtually endless sonic possibilities. Giving the user the ability to shape, sequence, morph and manipulate the sound using various fx making the Synthophone a truly inspiring tool for your projects.
Features of Synthophone
- 199 samples, 24 bit / 44.1kHz uncompressed PCM wav.
- Unique Kontakt engine interface.
- Flat & Intuitive Design.
- Sampleso original and inspiring effects Morpher.
- 2 LFO’s and 2 advanced step sequencers.
- Advanced Key-switch function.
- 128 Factory Presets + Presets easy tags navigation.
- “Light weight” Instrument (85mb only).
- 18 Fx included.
Synthophone is available now for an introductory price of $24.99 USD (regular $39.99 USD). It works with Kontakt 5.5.1 or higher (full version).