Qu-Bit Electronix released a new Eurorack modular that gives you instant new random creativity. With Chance, the company released a new module that allows to create very interesting new random sounds.
The Chance is a random voltage generator and noise source. Its digital architecture allows for a fresh take on what random voltage can be. Four unique algorithms provide classic signals like smooth and discrete, while the wavetable and blend outputs take full advantage of its microcontroller core, utilizing lookup tables, and digital interpolation to create a one-of-a-kind modulation source.
Upon each successive clock pulse, coin toss seeds all outputs with new randomly chosen values. Freeze stops everything in its tracks and holds each output at its current state. After countless hours, the Chance will continue to surprise with new, unbelievable improvisations.
Features of Chance
- Four random voltage outputs with attenuverters.
- Unique algorithms.
- Erratic gate burst and autonomous rhythm trigger outputs.
- Freeze control stops everything in its tracks.
- Coin toss random voltage reseed.
- Digital noise and analog white noise outputs.
- Steady master clock output with rate CV.
Qu-Bit Electronix Chance is available now for $279 USD.
More Informations here: Qu-Bit Eletronix Chance