The 24th of February, Sinevibes published a really cool easy-to-use bouncing ball delay plugin for Mac. It’s only month after this announcement and the company has already the next new product for your next music production on Mac. Sinevibes released today Corrosion, a new multi-algorithm distortion plugin of the audio unit format.
Corrosion is a multi-purpose, multi-algorithm distortion processor. It features 7 distortion curves – from well-known classics to unique Sinevibes-developed “triangle clip” – all of which are 4x oversampled for a bright but clean sound. Corrosion also includes a pre-distortion filter for shaping the effect’s tone, plus a crossover filter that allows to distort only the low frequency band while keeping the high band untouched – making this seemingly simple effect very versatile.
As always in a Sinevibes product, Corrosion includes a colour-coded user interface with a clean and simple layout. It has good contrast and highly legible typography that work well in both studio and outdoor lighting. Plus, thanks to its animated elements, Corrosion always brings a touch of fun and enjoyment to your workflow.
- 7 distortion algorithms: exponential, soft clip, hard clip, triangle clip, triangle foldback, single foldback, multi foldback
- 4x oversampling with polyphase sync filter for aliasing suppression
- Two-band -24 dB/octave Linkwitz-Riley crossover filter.
- Pre-distortio -12 dB/octave Butterworth low-pas or high-pass filter
- Soft bypass switch with 20 ms crossfade between states.
- Colour-coded control elements with animated transitions between settings.
- Full hardware-accelerated rendering with support for Retina screen resolution
- Works with any application that supports Audio Unit effect plugins
- Supports OSX 10.6 or later running on 32 or 64 bit Intel Mac.
More Informations here: Sinevibes Corrosion