SYNTH ANATOMY uses affiliation & partner programs (big red buttons) to finance a part of the activity. If you use these, you support the website. Thanks!
MDLR case announced a new 12/104 HP portable Eurorack modular case for Performer. I must say that this case is beautiful. It’s not cheap but looks amazing. A lot of space for modules and is good designed. Check the specs here.
Welcome to the new MDLRCASE portable Eurorack case; the 12U 104HP Performer Series. We’ve been listening to modular artists and believe this new MDLRCASE offers the best solution for those in need of a flexible portable case. Using a detachable middle “ring” allows you to patch your rig and leave it patched before heading to your next gig, it also functions as a rock solid stand giving you the perfect angle to access your modules during your performances. By using this design where the modules are not sitting deep in the case, you have full and easy access to all your beloved modules.
Starting with reliability in mind we build our cases with Penn Elcom components for maximum durability and apply a two-component coating solution that adds an extra layer of protection to your serious investment. We want to make sure your gear is working great in the studio or at a live event. MDLRCASE offers our customers two power options; the more “juicy” Doepfer PSU-3 for the power hungry or the Meanwell RT65B for the budget aware who may not have huge power requirements. The 4 busboards in this case offer the ability to connect 78 modules so you’re always sure to have all your popular creative tools on hand.
Technical specifications: MDLRCASE 12U/104HP portable Eurorack case
- Detachable middle ring which functions as a rock solid stand as well
- Rails are flat with the sides
- Both sides can be used apart as 2 separate 6U
- Dimensions approximately: L= 56cm W=33 H=21cm
- Total weight including rails and powersupllies 9.8 kg (this is for the 12U)
- Space from top rail to bottom 7,5cm
- Space above PSU 4cm (you can place any skiffy module here)
- Can be patched while carried
- Handmade case, fully nailed and glued construction.
- 12mm birchwood with a special 2 layer protection coating
- 2x Doepfer PSU-3 or 2x Meanwell RT-65B power supply (choose in order proces).
- Switching power for worldwide use
- 12 rails with M3 threaded strips
- 4 MDLRCASE busboards (19 headers each)
- Completely wired and assembled
- Luxe carrying handle
- Rubber feet
- 2 powerswitches