SYNTH ANATOMY uses affiliation & partner programs (big red buttons) to finance a part of the activity. If you use these, you support the website. Thanks!
After the release of the Grand Terminal, Endorphin.es announced the release of the Cockpit module. It’s a really nice module because you can use your iPad as DSP effect processor with this module. This means: use your favourite IOS effect apps and route your modular audio inside your iPad and loop it back to your Eurorack system. All this work with a simple 4 pin TTRS connector and you don’t need to sacrifice the lightning port of your iPad. Check out here the introduction video and all the informations about the features.
- 6 HP width, up to 1 1/3“ in depth
- 4 stereo channels performance mixer – the missing link to the full 84 HP full Shuttle system
- connect your studio synthesizers/iPad/drum machine/mp3 player to be mixed altogether with the rest of your modular gear
- two channels of send and return to use an iOS device as an FX processor (using 4 pin TTRS connector)
- on-board compressor with external sidechain control voltage option to add proper dynamics to your mix
- stereo output for speakerphones or headphones with enough current to drive a wide range of headphones