Audiority released today a new special reverb plugin. GrainSpace is a granular reverb processor and can create very quick soundscapes. I’m happy to see this release because I love to work with such plugins. I’m looking forward to testing this new release.
GrainSpace is a granular processor focused on real-time granularization and reverberation of the incoming audio signal. GrainSpace provides dynamic grain generation (up to 32 per channel), 7 grain parameters, 3 grain modulators (including an 11 waveforms LFO), smearing and reverb to create crazy sound effects, rich textures and much more.
- Real-Time Granular Engine
- Recording Buffer of 2 seconds
- Playback modes: Stereo, Mono (L+R), Side
- Up to 32 grains per channel
- Grain Size up to 500ms
- 7 Grain Parameters (Size, Distance, Pitch, Feedback, Freeze, Position and Stretch)
- 3 Grain Modulators (LFO, Random Size, Random Pitch)
- Tempo sync’d LFO with 11 waveforms
- VST, AU and AAX (32/64bit)
- OSX and Windows
More Informations here: Audiority Grainspace