Firmware version 1.11
- The JUNO-106 PLUG-OUT is preloaded onto the [PLUG-OUT 2] button.
- To load JUNO-106 tone data, a factory reset after updating is required. Follow the procedure in “Updating the Tone Data” to select the target item for the factory reset (“ALL” or “PLUG-OUT 2”) and execute the factory reset.
- An effect setting screen was added to the menu items. Along with this, advanced setting parameters were added for DELAY/CHORUS and REVERB.
- A SYSTEM-1 filter was added to FILTER VARIATION 3.
- A mode for saving the tempo in patches was added (“PATCH TEMPO” in system settings).
- During control operation, the display is kept unchanging, and the [VALUE] knob can be used to make fine adjustments (by pressing the [ENTER] button during parameter name and value display).
- Parameters for INPUT-use effects can now be changed by holding down the [VOCODER] button and operating the controls for the DELAY/CHORUS or REVERB section.
- When the Part Edit (performance mode) KEY RANGE setting is in effect, the settings for key ranges can be made by holding down the [SHIFT] button and fingering the keys on the keyboard.
- It is now possible to set the tempo by tap tempo at the TEMPO Adjust screen (by holding down the [SHIFT] button and pressing [ENTER]).
- Other minor improvements in operation were made.
- The MONO setting for a patch was not applied in the performance mode.
- Problems during use with the SH-101 PLUG-OUT Software Synthesizer plugged out were corrected.
- Sub OSC Type could not be selected using the Wave knob in the OSC3/SUB OSC section.
- The indicator for the [ENV] knob in the FILTER section failed to light up.
- The indicators for the [A], [D], [S], and [R] sliders in the AMP section failed to follow the VCA MODE setting.
- Other minor bugs.