Fieldscaper 1.7 is now available as free update. This new updates brings new features and bugfixes.
Fieldscaper is available here:
Advanced field recorder combined with a sound warp engine and a collection of ready to use dynamic presets for iPad and iPhone. Discover new ways to create and construct unusual and exciting sounds from any environmental audio recordings or samples recorded from other apps through Inter-App audio or Audiobus.
What’s New in Version 1.7
This update adds new options to the field recorder which is the one of main parts of FieldScaper specially designed for recording and editing samples, noises and environmental sounds. Also in this update:
● Improved automatic gain control for recorder.
● Marking sample on minimum points of level for cutting.
● Additional editor option – Filter and Normalizer.
● Additional editor option – Undo operation.
● Selecting part of sample during playback as effect.
● MIDI controls for selecting part of sample.
● Individual or group LFO for each effect parameter.
● Inverting LFO value for each parameter.
● LFO rate defined in seconds or beats with BPM sync.
● Sync BPM with main or alter MIDI device or thru IAA.
● Several new presets added.
● Built-in description updated.
● Minor bug fixes.