SKYLIFE released this week version 5 of their SampleRobot Sampling software. If you search a possibility to multi sample your analog or digital Synthesizers to use them later in your DAW in a sampler program, than SampleRobot 5 is the perfect solution. It’s pretty easy to sample your synths and make multi samples of it.
SampleRobot 5 Multi-X is a reasonably-priced version in the SampleRobot product lineup. It contains the latest auto-sampling algorithms and comes with a bunch of new sample export formats.Multi-X stands for multi export and offers all multi-sample export formats from its big brother SampleRobot 5 Pro. The loop and transient editor WaveRobot can be fully integrated as an option.
Changes in SampleRobot 5 Multi-X
- Multisample export for Korg Volca Sample.
- Dump up to 100 samples at once to Volca Sample.
- Support for multiple bit and sampling resolutions.
- Automatic high quality resampling for Volca Sample.
- Save sample banks as Projects.
- Sample bank function: Erase.
- Sample bank function: Restore factory samples.
- Flexible stereo-mono rendering.
- Different loop export modes.
- Multisample bank export for Korg microSAMPLER.
- KMP/KSC/KSF multisample export for many Korg products from Trinity to Triton to Kronos.
- Drum sample export for Teenage Engineering’s OP-1.
- Import and export of multiple WAV and AIFF files.
- Export Project for sharing and backup purposes.
- WaveRobot 5 loop and transient editor as an option (supersize sample window for resolutions up to 3200 x 2000 pixels).
- Automapping of imported wave files including various loop and mapping options under OS X.
- Projects with up to 128 velocity layers.
- Improved Mac OS X framework, compatible with OS 10.11 El Capitan.
- Adaption for Windows 10.
- New graphical user interface.
- New premium multisamples on bord.
- Many performance optimizations.
- Includes 4 cross-platform installation licenses.