Do you use a Meeblip Synthesizer or some other very compact Synthesizers? Maybe a Korg Volca, a Teenage Engineering operator or other stuff? If yes, the new release of the makers of the Meeblip Synthesizer is perfect for you. The BlipCase carrying system is a very interesting modular case for your compact devices. The idea of building your own case system, is a very cool idea for all mobile musicians. hope I can review it in near future.
Introducing BlipCase — a lightweight, rugged carry case for your compact music gear. A new generation of electronic instruments is more mobile than ever. But don’t throw them into your bag unprotected, then fumble with them in the studio and live. Use BlipCase as an integrated solution for carrying, playing, and protecting the devices you love. Up to four KORG volcas fit in one BlipCase. Or a couple of MeeBlips and a compact mixer (like those from Mackie and Behringer). Or any number of other combinations.
- Reconfigurable – 15 removable dividers keep equipment snug. Create dozens of different configurations to fit your gear collection.
- The Right Size – BlipCase’s dimensions have been carefully selected with gear like the KORG volca series, MeeBlip, and compact mixers in mind.
- Foam Performance Blocks – Two foam wedges elevate equipment at an angle for easy access to the panel and rear connectors (2 foam blocks included).
- Removable case top – Extend your performance area by removing the top panel. It features the same grip foam as the bottom to hold instruments firmly in place.
- Attention to Detail – Hard shell to resist impact, reinforced metal corners and a full-sized handle to make sure your favorite gear is always safe and always ready to play, wherever you are.
- Portable: Shoulder strap included so you can easily take your music gear with you
More Informations here: BlipCase