SYNTH ANATOMY uses affiliation & partner programs (big red buttons) to finance a part of the activity. If you use these, you support the website. Thanks!
I’m happy to announced that a company take the challenge and developed in the past months and years, a good alternative for the Mutable Instruments Shruthi Synthesizer. The design is similar to the PreenFM2 which I test currently and offers for me the perfect design for a compact Synthesizer. This Synthesizer has a very interesting name: Micromonsta. So it’s a micro compact but monster Synthesizer? I think yes because it is a 8 voice polyphonic digital synthesis instrument with a lot of features and sound possibilities. The price is also very interesting because it cost only 303 Euro.
The features of Micromonsta Synthesizer are:
- 8 voices of polyphony
- 2 oscillators, 1 sub oscillator, 1 multimode filter, 3 envelopes, 3 LFOs, 6 modulation slots, 3 scalers, 1 lag operator per voice
- 12 oscillator types + 30 (multi-sampled) wavetables (15 factory featuring both evolving sweeps and totally random wavetables + 15 user for your own creations)
- 8 filter types
- Powerful detuning options (both per voice and per oscillator)
- Powerful arpeggiator with step pattern editor, slide and accent capable for 303-ish arpeggiated phrases
- Deep modulation matrix (with for example filter parameters, envelope or LFO speeds as destination)
- A chorder module allowing the generation of 4-note chords within a key/scale
- Internal FXs
- 384 preset slots to store your sound creations