Today, Moog released a small update for the Moog Model 15 Synthesizer App. In this update, you find improvements and fixes.
Improvements and fixes:
- Improved MIDI clock sync.
- Improved compatibility with freeze, mix down and other non-realtime audio features of IAA and Audiobus hosts.
- Better support for pasting large audio files in the recorder.
- Fix for battery level indicator not always updating.
- Fix for MIDI port names with non-ASCII characters not being usable.
- Fixed problem with sharing recorded audio files at different sample rates than 44.1kHz.
- Minor stability improvements.