Full Bucket Music FBVC is a new free vocoder VST/AU plugin for PC/Mac that emulates the famous KORG VC-10 hardware vocoder from 1978.
Björn Arlt, the developer of the many great free Full Bucket Music plugins is back with a new release. This time he programmed an emulation of the best-known Japanese vocoder KORG VC-10. Also, this new plugin is written in native C++ code for high performance and low CPU consumption.
The plugin has 20 bands in full stereo and offers 64 voice of polyphonic with the built-in tone generator section. In the analysis/synthesis section, you can full tweak your sounds what makes it very versatile. Plus, it offers an optional wav file playback that is very handy. Another excellent new plugin from Full Bucket. Thanks for this!
- 20 band full stereo vocoder
- 64 voice polyphonic built-in Tone Generator section
- Accent Bending and Vibrato effects
- Optional WAV file playback
- Fully tweakable Analysis/Synthesis section
- Tweakable Ensemble effect
- Double precision audio processing
- All parameters can be controlled by MIDI controllers
- Plug-in supports Windows and macOS (32 bit and 64 bit)
Full Bucket Music FBVC is available now for free for PC & Mac (VST/AU). If you love FBM plugins, please consider donating something to the developer.
More information here: Full Bucket Music