Cinematic Guitars Motion by Sample Logic uses more than 30,000 guitar samples to create a massive cinematic virtual instrument for Kontakt 5
Sample Logic has today released its new Cinematic Guitars Motion virtual instrument library for the full version of Native Instruments Kontakt 5. The developers captured 33GB of guitar sounds (over 33.000 samples) and created over 800 sampled-based instruments and presets. The library is made in collaboration with the guitar Steve Ouimetto.
All samples are then embedded in a very creative multi-layer Kontakt 5 animator engine that allows the creation of sounds that go far beyond classical guitar tones.
With the latest title in the Cinematic Guitars series, Sample Logic continues to build upon the concept that expands the idea of what guitars can sound like in a creative virtual world and to define the cinematic guitar’s place in modern music production.
- 864 Instruments & Presets.
- 33 GB Sample Content.
- Made entirely from multi-sampled guitars.
- Sample Logic’s proprietary quad-core Step Animator with XY motion engines.
- Dynamic meta-tag browsing system.
- Randomize almost everything for instant and infinite inspiration.
- Drag & Drop MIDI patterns from CG MOTION into a DAW.
- Hot-swappable effects chain technology.
- Full version of Kontakt 5.8.1 or higher required.
Cinematic Guitars Motion by Sample Logic is available now at an introductory price of $299.99 USD until October 22nd, 2019 (regular $499.99 USD). Current owners of any other Cinematic library can get the new instrument for $199.99 USD during the promotion.
Available at our partnerSample Logic