Eventide MangledVerb, a unique effect processor that combines distortion & reverb is now available for iOS with AUv3 support.
The iOS market for AUv3 plugins is growing and growing. Also, Eventide keeps going there. With MangledVerb comes the fifth H9 effect as an iOS app on the market. MangledVerb is an effect processor that combines distortion with reverb in a unique way. More precisely, it uses a variable pre-delay which feeds a stereo reverb into a complex distortion effect.
The results are very unusual sounding reverbs. Especially exciting if you like to design atmospheric sounds that have a bit more a dirty character. Also, it’s great if you want to design massive scary sounds. Great to see another Eventide AUv3 app for iOS.
LITTLE FERRY, NJ, USA: following hot on the mobile music-making heels of Rotary Mod for iOS released earlier this month, Eventide is proud to release MangledVerb for iOS — its unique effect combining a rich reverb and devastating distortion that is capable of creating everything from granular ambiance and moody auras to sound-sculpting mangled chaos — as an AUv3 plug-in and Standalone app as of October 31…
Create out-of-this-world soundscapes by turning up SIZE and SOFTCLIP.
Smoothly morph from soft-clipping to hard-ripping overdrive.
Use the WOBBLE control to create spookiness.
Use the ‘Ribbon’ control to easily manipulate multiple parameters in a live situation.
- Program the HOTSWITCH to instantly change multiple parameters at once.
- Flexible I/O: Mono-In/Mono-Out, Mono-In/Stereo-Out, or Stereo-In/Stereo-Out.
- Optimized for live use with MIDI control of the ‘Ribbon’ and TAP tempo for quick meta-control on the fly.
- MIX lock control to scroll through the Factory Presets while keeping the wet-dry MIX constant.
- Compatible as an Audio Units AUv3 plug-in, Inter-App Audio, and Standalone app for iPhone and iPad.