D16 Group Godfazer teaser: a new advanced multi-fx modulation processor plugin with 7 different effects and a flexible routing system for PC & Mac.
D16 Group has today released a teaser of an upcoming new effect for the SilverLine series. Godfazer is a new advanced modulation effect plugin that combines multiple modulation and filter types in a single device. It offers chorus, filter, phaser, rotary speaker and tremolo effects. According to the developer, it is their most versatile and powerful modulation effect processor yet.
It allows you to mix multiple processing styles for complex results. Both multi-filters and the ensemble module can be configured in any of six preset topologies. It offers all the signal routing combinations you could ever need. This makes Godfazer very versatile. Also possible is to automate the multi filters with two flexible modulators, each switchable between four diverse signal generator types for deep creative control.
- Ensemble module featuring:
- 22 effect types / models, ranging from Choruses and Rotary speaker emulations (including various classic devices) to Tremolo and Auto-panning effects
- Adjustable Speed and Depth for most of the effect models
- 2 Multi Filter modules, each featuring:
- 40 filter types / models, ranging from Resonant Filters and Vowel Filters to EQs to Phasers (including various classic devices)
- Adjustable Cutoff / Center Frequency and Emphasis for each model
- Balance control with optional Mid / Side mode
- Independent Modulation amount control with Invert option for each Modulator
- 2 Modulation blocks controlling (and shared by) both Multi Filters, with 4 modulation types each:
- Constant modifier
- Independent Value offset controls for the Left and Right channels, with Link option
- LFO generator
- Adjustable Stereo Phase
- 6 LFO waveforms
- Optional Tempo sync
- Panning control
- Peak follower with Attack, Decay and Sensitivity parameters
- Step sequencer
- 16 individually adjustable steps
- Adjustable-Rate with optional Tempo sync
- Constant modifier
- 6 different topologies for configuring the Multi Filter and Ensemble modules
- 64-bit internal processing
- No harmonic distortions at output
- Tag-based preset browser
- Over 100 presets
- Resizable GUI
- MIDI Learn for easy controller assignment
D16 Group Godfazer pricing and release date will be announced soon.
More information here: D16 Group