As a Novation Sound Collective community member, you get the iZotope Trash 2 plugin for free this month
The UK-based music tech company Novation has today announced a new Sound Collective community offer. For a limited time, all members will receive a license of the iZotope Trash 2 plugin for free. It’s a powerful multiband distortion plugin with sound design-oriented features.
The Novation Sound Collective community is a platform where Novation / Focusrite users can register and benefit monthly from free plugins and interesting exclusive deals. Don’t forget, you can get Iris 2, another iZotope plugin for free. More info here
A multiband distortion unit on steroids, Trash 2 applies two adaptable distortion algorithms – chosen from a menu of over 60 options or user-designed – to each of up to four bands, as well as a pair of six-band filters with 23 filter types, convolution spatial processing, multiband compression and gating, and delay.
Whether you want to add a touch of gently enhancing abrasion to a bassline or get wildly experimental on a drum loop, Trash 2 gives you everything you need to do it in a powerful but easy-to-use plug-in.
- Graphic waveshaper for custom distortion curves.
- Up to four processing bands, with two distortion stages per band.
- Two-stage filter with six adjustable bands per stage and 23 filter types.
- LFO and envelope-following (internal or sidechained) filter modulation.
- DC Offset Filter and Logarithmic Distortion modes.
- Convolve module with 100+ impulse responses and WAV/AIFF import.
- Analog-modeled multiband compression and gating with sidechain input.
- Delay module with six delay styles, distortion and post filtering.
- Freely configurable signal path.
- Extensive metering and visual feedback.
- 60+ distortion algorithms.
iZotope Trash 2 is available now for $99 USD. Sound Collective members can get it for free until October 3rd from their Novation account. You can join the program by simply register any Novation product in your user account.
More information here: Novation