Electro-Harmonix MOD11 includes 11 high-quality and versatile modulation types in one compact & affordable guitar pedal
All things are three. After the release of the Canyon (delay & looper) and Oceans 11 (reverb), Electro-Harmonix continues its small powerful pedal lineup with the new MOD11. It is a new modulation pedal that features 11 versatile modulation types ranging from chorus, rotary, tremolo, filter & more.
Also, MOD11 follows the same motto: small pedal but a lot of power. A bit pity, it works only with mono signals, no stereo operation.
Interesting: with the help of a secondary knob mod, the pedal gives you access to hidden parameters which let you take even greater control over its effects.
11 Modulation Effects
- TREM: Tremolo modulates your signal’s volume. Selectable modes allow your playing envelope to control modulation rate or depth.
- HARM: Harmonic tremolo. The signal is split into high and low-frequency bands and modulated between the two. Selectable modes allow your playing envelope to control modulation rate or depth.
- VIBR: Vibrato modulates your instrument’s pitch. Selectable modes allow your playing envelope to control modulation rate or depth.
- UNI: pays homage to the classic Univibe®. Includes “Chorus” and “Vibrato” modes plus added overdrive
- CHORUS: Warbling, doubling, chorus effect like the EHX Small Clone. Extra modes include tri-chorus and bass chorus effects
- ROTARY: Rotary speaker cabinet simulation. Extra functionality includes overdrive plus envelope control over rotation speed
- FLANGE: Flanging with modes for both additive and subtractive flanger. Multiple LFO shapes, including envelope follower
- TZF: Through Zero Flanger. A flanger effect that crosses through the “zero point” of the sweep where the modulated delayed signal meets back with the dry signal. Modes for both additive and subtractive flanger, plus barber-pole flanger
- PHASE: Choose from 4, 6, or 8 stage phaser. Multiple LFO shapes including envelope follower
- PITCH: Modulated pitch shifter. Select your main pitch shift and modulate around it. Extra functionality includes a dry blend and stepped pitch modes
- FILT: Modulated filter effects like those on classic analog synths. Low Pass, High Pass and Band Pass. Multiple LFO shapes available including a Q-Tron style envelope follower
- 11 modulation types with multiple modes for each
- Intuitive “hidden” parameters accessible through its Secondary Knob Mode
- Tap Tempo via the built-in footswitch or an external one
- Momentary Mode to switch effects in or out
- Comes with a standard EHX EHX 9.6DC200mA power supply
- Compact and rugged
Electro-Harmonix MOD11 is available now for pre-order for $151 USD.
More information here: Electro-Harmonix