Zoom has today expanded its excellent LiveTrak product lineup with a new rack-mountable version of the L-20 digital mixer. It offers 20 channels (16 mono plus 2 stereos) with XLR/¼-inch connectivity and offers 22-track simultaneous recording. One of the highlights of the L-20R is that it can be used as the headquarter for recordings, especially for DAWless musicians.
You can mix all channels directly, add effects (chorus, delay, reverb) and record directly to SD-card with up to 24bit/96kHz audio. With iPads, every musician can control his signal and can adjust perfectly without being in front of the mixer. The L-20R is, in my opinion, a super smart digital mixer that can do far more than just mixing. It’s an entire music production workstation that doesn’t require a computer.
The Zoom LiveTrak™ L-20R is a rack-mountable digital mixer that allows musicians to control their live mix right from the stage. With wireless control, 20 discrete channels, 22 tracks of recording and six custom monitor mixes, the L-20R offers a complete solution for any venue. During your live performance, record 20 channels plus a stereo mix directly to an SD card, then transfer your tracks to your DAW for your final edit.
- 20 discrete channels (16 mono plus 2 stereo) with XLR or ¼-inch connectivity
- 22-track simultaneous recording, 20-track playback
- 22-in/4-out USB audio interface connectivity
- Records up to 24bit/96kHz audio to SD card
- Built-in compression control (Channels 1-16)
- Main outputs plus 6 customizable monitor outputs
- Dedicated headphone output for sound engineer
- Scene saving function, up to 9 scenes saved at a time
- 20 built-in chorus, delay and reverb effects with adjustable parameters
- Compatible with Remote Mixer app for iPad
Zoom LiveTrak L-20R will be available in July for a price of 867,51€ (price in Germany).
More information here: Zoom