Audiothingies, developer of the MicroMonsta Synthesizer has today announced a little box. Doctor A is not a Synthesizer but stereo delay/reverb desktop fx processor unit with MIDI support and CV inputs.
The small effect box also has space for 4 user presets and sounds from the first impression very nice.
- 12-bit multimode modulated delay with TAP and MIDI sync
- Vintage style multimode reverb with modulation
- Stereo I/Os + MIDI input + 2x assignable CV inputs
- Analog dry signal path with hardware kill dry function
- High internal audio headroom (+19dBu, switchable to +7dBu for lower headroom applications)
- 4 memories to store and recall delay + reverb configurations
Audiothingies Doctor A is available now for pre-order (shipping July 1st) and costs 379€ (incl. VAT). Doctor A is sold with an international external 9V power supply.
More information here: Audiothingies