No April joke! Polyverse introduced Comet today, a new reverb plugin that does not try to emulate a vintage device. Comet is a super lush sounding and versatile reverb plugin that operates in a different way than classic reverbs.
One of the key features is a unique preset morphing feature that allows you to create smooth transitions from one to another sound.
Introducing Comet – a reverb of unparalleled lushness and versatility. Envelop yourself in breathtaking textures of sheer beauty while creating living, breathing space in real time with Comet’s unique preset morphing capabilities. Experience trails of beauty that are pristine, dramatic, and one-of-a-kind.
Comet is designed to create beautiful trails of sound. It does not aspire to model the physics of a room. Instead, it captures the essence of a beautiful reverb. Once you hear it, you’ll fall in love. Enhance your vocals, melodic instruments and drums alike, and add a special quality to your musical textures and sound effects.
- An unbelievably smooth and beautiful reverb
- Five interchangeable preset morphing slots
- Glide control to morph between parameters
- Pre Delay & Glide available in milliseconds and rhythmic subdivisions
- Lockable parameters for consistency between presets
- Uniquely rich and musical detune algorithm
- Saturation module from input gain for extra density
Polyverse Comet is available now for PC/Mac (VST/AU/AAX) in Public Beta for $99 USD instead of $149 USD.
More information here: Polyverse