Good news coming from Image-Line. The upcoming version of FL Studio (20.1.2) will introduce FLEX, a new versatile built-in Synthesizer plugin. FLEX features an advanced multi-synthesis engine with subtractive, wavetable, multisample, FM and AM based synthesis.
FLEX Synthesizer relies on advanced simplicity and offers 8 macro controls per patch that help you to focus on making music than on making new sounds.
FLEX will be shipped with additional free sound content including Arksun Cityscape, Essential Pianos, Essential Strings, Mobile Synth Pluck, Mobile Tuned 808 Bass and Olbaid Compendium.
Besides the new FLEX Synthesizer, FL Studio 20.1.2 will introduce a good amount of new features, improvements, and fixes many bugs.
New In FL Studio 20.1.2
- # FLEX – New plugin (included free for Fruity Edition and up).
- # ZGameEditor Visualizer – Supports Instagram resolutions and aspect ratios
- Option to change the maximum number of backup files (FILE settings).
- Troubleshooting option to set FL Studio path in the registry to the location of the current instance
- Underrun counter is no longer increased while a project opens
- Added plugin performance monitor window (View > Plugin performance monitor)
- Patcher: new option to show CPU usage of modules
- Added “Don’t show this in the future” for the error message when a midi device can’t open
- ZGE Visualizer – added “Select all” buttons to images and meshes list
- Added “Don’t show this in the future” checkbox to the deletion dialog for channels and effects
- Plugin Manager: check mark for favorite plugins is now a star
- Background image painting is now cached in EQUO and Fruity Vocoder
- Update MIDI device list when the computer wakes up after sleeping
FL-Studio 20.1.2 (beta) is available now for download from the Image-Line Looptalk forum.
More information here: FL-Studio
Available at our partners