Sinevibes has expanded its product range today with a new exciting plugin for macOS. Stream is a new creative delay sequencer plugin with up to 32 individual delay taps. It can produce a wide range of sounds from classic delayed sounds too complex rhythmical effects.
Stream is again a plugin by Sinevibes with which you can go very deep in sound design.
- Up to 32 sequential delay taps, with global time multiply feature (1/4x to 4x).
- Each tap has its own individual time, low-pass or high-pass filter, level and pan.
- Delay feedback includes gradual (per tap) and stepped (per round) modes.
- Selectable modern or vintage interpolation for two distinct sound characters.
- Built-in LFO for time modulation, with even-odd polarity inversion and stereo phase offset.
- Multiple utility functions for individual or global tap parameter shifting and looping.
- Color-coded graphics with subtle animations.
- Fully hardware-accelerated rendering with support for retina screen resolution.
- Works with any application that supports Audio Unit effect plugins.
- Requires OS X 10.6 or later running on 32 or 64 bit Intel Macs.