Back in December 2018, Dreadbox announced Hypnosis, a new hardware effects processor with a stunning synthwave design that comes with 3 independent effects. Hypnosis is based on a hybrid engine that features:
- analog spring reverb with a 3-spring tank and a unique pitch modulation circuit
- stereo analog BBD chorus-flanger with 3 LFO waves
- stereo digital delay with 3 delay types and freeze functions
- versatile I/O from mic to Eurorack levels
- preset memory with up to 49 slots
Now two months have passed, and the device is entering the final phase of development. None other than YouTuber Mark Doty (AutomaticGainsay) took a closer look at the device and has already released two interesting in-depth overview videos.
Part 1: Chorus/Flanger
Part 2: Delay
Dreadbox Hypnosis will be available in Summer 2019 for a price of 499€.
More information here: Dreadbox