This news went down in the whole NAMM 2019 workup. Since this announcement is very good, it’s better to report late than not all. apeSoft has recently released iVCS3 v.3 Synthesizer for iOS with full AUv3 support. This means that you can now use the app not just once but in several instances.
Beside this big new function, it comes with smaller new features, workflow improvements, and bugfixes. If you love the VCS3 Synthesizer and you own an iPhone/iPad, the iVCS3 is a must-have!
iVCS3 – Official EMS VCS3 emulator
- AudioUnit Full Version (AUv3)
- IAA Musical Fx
- Improved UI compatibility for X Devices
- Full size support for the model devices
- New Navigation zoom and scroll
- Presets Manager show Factory/Library/User icons
- Control Manager Search show correctly names
- Latest Audiobus SDK
- IAA Zombie fixed for Audiobus 3
- Sample Manager show file info
- Opening DocumentsIn Support
apeSoft iVCS3 v.3 is available now for iPhone/iPad for $14.99 USD on the Apple App Store. The 3.0 update is free of charge for existing users!
More information here: apeSoft iVCS3