New Reverb power for Tone2 Nemesis Synthesizer!
The German developer team Tone2 Audiosoftware has released today a nice update for the innovative Nemesis FM Synthesizer plugin. It’s innovative because it does not work like a traditional FM Synthesizer with many operators, but simplifies FM synthesis. So many music producers can work with typ of synthesis without diving deep in it.
Nemesis comes now with 11 new reverb algorithms, new features, improvements and bug fixes.
Nemesis 1.6 is 100% downward compatible with all previous versions. All existing song projects and patches can be loaded without any further steps necessary. They will benefit from the enhanced sound quality.
New In Nemesis v.1.6
- New effects:
- Reverb Ultra: Simulates a medium room with lots of diffusion.
- Reverb Big: Simulates a huge room with lots of diffusion.
- Reverb Infinite: A reverb with an infinitely long reverb tail (great for Pads, FX and Ambient tracks).
- Reverb Plate2: Simulates a plate reverb, which uses an electro-mechanical transducer to create vibration in a large plate of sheet metal.
- Reverb Glass: Simulates a bright room which absorbs low frequencies.
- Reverb Trance: A reverb specifically tailored for Trance based music styles.
- Reverb Reflections: When size is set to 0 it can be used to simulate early reflections, larger values sound like a chaotic echo.
- Reverb Gated: Gated Reverb which syncs with the BPM-rate. It works best for drum sounds or arpeggiators.
- Reverb Gated Echo: It’s a Gated Reverb with a delay, which syncs with the BPM-rate.
- Reverb Reverse: A Reverse Reverb, which syncs with the BPM-rate.
- Reverb Decay: A Reverb with decay, which syncs with the BPM-rate.
- New features:
- The menus now show check-marks for the currently selected item.
- Support for the ‘natural-scrolling-mousewheel’ on the Mac.
- A hand-symbol is shown for text parameters which can be altered.
- Knobs can be reset to the default value with a double-click.
- Added a scroll-bar for the patch browser’s category list. The bar is hidden automatically when it is not necessary.
- The menus are larger and easier to read.
- Faster loading of the patches.
- Better mouse-wheel support on PC.
- A midi-program-change does not longer change the patch category.
- ‘Delay’, ‘Delay Dual’,’Delay Band’,’PingPong’ and ‘Multitap’ sound less detuned.
- The late-reflections of ‘Reverb Large’, ‘Reverb Medium’, ‘Reverb Small’, ‘Reverb Feedb’ and ‘Reverb Plate’ sound less detuned.
- Enhanced sound quality.
- Several small enhancements for the GUI.
- Patch category is now located above the patch selector.
- The text ‘light saturation’ is not longer visible.
- Bug fixes:
- Fixed a rarely appearing crash, which could happen after many midi-program-changes.
- The visual appearance of the modulation-depth of knobs could have been incorrect if a matrix target was switched.
- Fixed a compatibility problem with recording automation in some hosts.
Tone2 Nemesis 1.6 is available now free of charge for existing users. Nemesis (VST/AU) is now on sale for $99 USD (regular $199 USD) for limited time.
More information here: Tone2