Free filter plugin!
Soundemote has released today FlowerChild, a new free filter plugin for PC & Mac. It’s an analog-style filter that has a clean but also aggressive character.
Flower Child Filter is the first in an upcoming series of boutique analog-style filters It is aptly named for its goal to have a clean and resonant sound. There is also a switch for an aggressive growling version that is sure to cater to your more destructive side.
- Clean and Aggressive analog style filter options.
- Warm tube-like distortion by using “Clean” and setting Resonance to near 0.
- Chaos knob to add internal instability.
- Frequency and Amplitude envelope follower to open and close the filter.
- Waveform/Oscilloscope view.
- Stereo/Mono switch.
- Up to 8x oversampling.
- Dry/Wet knob.
- Resizable Interface.
- Over 20 factory presets.
Soundemote Flower Child filter is available now for free for PC & Mac (VST/AU).
More information here: Soundemote