Today I got the information that the Cwejman S1 MK2 is back in production. The S1 Mk2 is a very high-end semi-modular analog Synthesizer that has very noble sound quality.
The S1 is a semi-modular, analogue monophonic synthesizer. It is easy to get started with since it is prepatched for optimal use of its sound producing possibilities and eliminates the need for external connections between modules during use. Each module can be disconnected and used separately, e.g. to control or be controlled by other instruments. This flexibility enables and simplifies experimentation with creation and reproduction of sound
- 3 oscillators with seven waveforms
- ring modulator
- noise generator with three noise shapes
- low pass filter with selectable 4 / 6 poles and quasi band pass mode
- multi mode filter with selectable 2 to 6 poles and three modes
- wide range envelope generators
- master amplifier with build-in overdrive stage
- LFO with seven basic waveforms and wide rate range
- extensive modulation of, virtually, all synthesis parameters
- build-in MIDI to CV/gate converter with 16-bit resolution
- several parameters can be voltage controlled by external signals and, simultaneously, control external devices by the build-in MIDI converters voltage outputs (see Rear Panel)
The S1 is a stand alone instrument and the possibility with patching and integrating it into an external modular (or semi-modular) synthesizer makes it extremely flexible.
The Cwejman S1 MK2 will be produced soon for an estimated price of 3500€ (excl. tax) in only 150 units. Oh yeah, it’s already sold out! Join the Cweman user group on FB for additional info!
More information here: Cwejman