Alesis Strike MultiPad is a new percussion pad instrument with the ability to sample, edit, loop entire sounds on the fly using an internal 32 GB storage!
Alesis has introduced over the weekend the Strike MultiPad, a new percussion pad instrument. Ok, there are many percussion pads on the market but this one can do much more than a normal one. The Strike MultiPad lets you sample external sounds, edit and loop them on a color screen and use them in your studio or on stage.
It offers 32 GB of internal storage where 6 GB are already filled with high-quality samples and loops. Additional 5 built-in effect processors allows you to refine the sounds in the end. On the connection side, it comes with multiple ins/outs, USB audio & MIDI interface, multiple external triggers as well as a USB port for external storage. In short: the Alesis Strike MultiPad is not just another percussion pad instrument but also a looper and sampler in the same device.
Introducing the Strike MultiPad from Alesis – the first percussion pad incredible enough to earn the Strike name. The Strike MultiPad is an incredibly capable and versatile device that far surpasses the performance and creative potential of any previous electronic drum pad. Never before has such sheer percussive power been built into a single unit or been so easy to play.
SAMPLE anything you want – any sound, any effect, from anywhere. EDIT your samples and loops with the five built-in effects processors. LOOP-based recording of your performance is a snap, either from the samples you created or the live audio looper. PERFORM better, faster, with more creativity, versatility and capability than any other drum pad, anywhere.
- 9 Velocity-Sensitive pads with customizable RGB lights
- 32GB of internal storage with over 6GB of included samples and loops
- 4.3” color display delivers fast visual system status, makes editing easy
- Built-in Sampler – capture the perfect sound from your phone, mic, or computer
- Built-in Loop Recorder – create custom loops in real time
- 2 channel USB audio interface – makes it fast and easy to connect to your computer
- Connect a USB drive to quickly load your own WAV files
- Five onboard effects processors (3 kit FX, 1 master FX, 1 comp/EQ)
- Separate Main, Aux and Headphone outputs
- Three trigger inputs and two dual foot-switch inputs for system expansion
- “A-LINK” – Two fully-assignable infinite rotary encoders
Alesis Strike MultiPad is available now for $699 USD in the US and for 699€ some weeks later in Europe.
More information here: Alesis
Available here for pre-order: Alesis Strike MultiPad