RatschakReverb3, an authentic emulation of the Realistic Electronic Reverb processor is now available also for iOS (iPad/iPhone) with AUv3 support!
Just over a week ago, I reported that the RatschakReverb3 plugin was redone and available as a free update for existing users. Now this reverb is also available for iOS. RatschakReverb3 is an authentic emulation of the Realistic Electronic Reverb processor. Of course, it comes with AUv3 and IAA support!
Ratshack Reverb is a detailed model of that classic of classics, the Realistic Electronic Reverb. Now, you can have the sound of everyone’s first analog delay unit, without ever having to change batteries! As anyone who has owned this unit (which is just about everyone…) knows, it was actually an analog delay, not a reverb at all, and we’ve done our best to exactly replicate the sound and quirks of the original. We’ve even modeled the distortion that occurs by running a line signal in to the mic inputs.
- Accurate analog “bucket-brigade” style delay model. Change the delay time, and the signal pitches accordingly.
- Both mic and line inputs modeled, for overdriving the delay section if desired.
- XML-based cross-platform preset manager, with copy and paste. (You can even move presets between the iOS version and the desktop version with Handoff.)
- Entirely vector-based resizable high-resolution user interface
- Both IAA and AUv3 versions included.
Check out here the demo video from iPadLoops
RatshackReverb3 is available now for iOS (iPhone/iPad) for $1.99 USD from the Apple App Store.
More information here: Audio Damage RatshackReverb3