With the new M-Track 8X4M, M-Audio presented a new 8-in 4-out USB audio & MIDI interface with a 24-bit/192kHz recording quality, USB-C connectivity a huge software bundle!
M-Audio has surprised the music tech community today with a new recording product. The M-Track 8X4m is a new 8-in 4-out USB audio & MIDI interface that can record in 24-bit/192kHz studio-quality with zero-latency monitoring. It features 4 XLR+¼” TRS combo inputs, 2 ¼” instrument inputs, ¼” line inputs and a headphone output.
Interesting is here that it comes with a standard USB connectivity but also with a new USB-C connection that is handy for modern PC & Mac computers. Also it comes with a MIDI In/Out interface as well as a big software package.
M-Audio M-Track 8X4M is an 8-in 4-out USB audio interface that provides all of the connections needed to easily create professional 24-bit/192kHz studio-quality recordings. Boasting a metal chassis with a large central monitor volume knob, the M-Track 8X4M features transparent low-noise Crystal Preamps and pristine A/D converters that deliver the highest audio performance.
The M-Track 8X4M features 4 XLR+¼” TRS combo inputs, 2 ¼” line inputs and 2 ¼” instrument inputs that have a specially designed gain and impedance stage to provide the most accurate representation of your guitar or bass when plugged directly into the interface, along with a MIDI input and output.
It has a stereo pair of ¼” studio monitor outputs, and 2 ¼” assignable outputs. Two musicians can have their own separate mixes while recording by using the 2 ¼” headphone outputs with independent source and level controls.
The M-Track 8X4M can connect to either the standard USB A port on your Mac or PC, or the USB C port. Cables for both are included: a USB C to C cable and a USB C to A cable. This Hi-Speed USB connection and USB/direct control enables you to have zero-latency monitoring.
The M-Track 8X4M comes complete with a software package that has everything needed to make professional recordings right away. M-Track 8X4M includes Pro Tools | First M-Audio Edition, and Ableton Live Lite. They’ve also added an entire Effects Plugin, and Virtual Instruments package. Whether you need a guitar tone, reverb, or delay they’ve got your effects needs covered with Eleven Lite, 20 effect plugins and AIR’s Creative FX Collection.
- 24-bit/192kHz resolution for professional recording and monitoring.
- Hi-speed USB connection with USB/Direct balance knob for zero-latency monitoring.
- Includes both standard USB and USB-C connection cables.
- (4) XLR+¼” TRS combo inputs, (2) ¼” instrument inputs and (2) ¼” line inputs.
- (2) ¼” headphone outputs with independent source and level controls.
- Stereo ¼” main outputs; (2) ¼” assignable auxiliary outputs.
- MIDI input/output for connecting virtually any external MIDI gear.
- Rugged metal chassis; large central control for easy volume adjustment.
- Included software:
- Pro Tools | First M-Audio Edition.
- Eleven Lite, featuring high-quality guitar amp and FX models.
- Ableton Live Lite.
- AIR Music Technology Creative FX Collection (20 FX AU/VST plugins as made famous by Pro Tools).
- AIR Music Technology Xpand.2, Mini Grand and Strike.
- 2GB of Touch Loops content.
M-Audio M-Track 8X4M audio interface will available in Q4 2018 for a price of $299 USD.
More information here: M-Audio
Available here: M-Audio M-Track 8X4M