The feature set of SynthScaper Synthesizer for iOS has been expanded in v.1.5: new arpeggiator/sequencer, file app support & more!
Igor Vasiliev has just released another big update for the SynthScaper Synthesizer for iOS. The new version includes a new arpeggiator/sequencer for each oscillator that is recordable via any MIDI keyboard.
On top, it’s now possible to access files through the iOS 11 files app and includes support for bluetooth MIDI controllers!
Added an advanced arpeggiator / sequencer for each oscillator with modes where the keyboard can start the sequence and shift it depending on the key. Also, you can record sequence steps using screen or MIDI keyboard or select sequences from other scenes. The start and tempo of the sequence can be synchronized with Ableton Link, Inter-App audio or with external MIDI devices.
With this update you can access SynthScaper samples by using iOS 11 Files app. Just open app “Files” – “On My iPad (iPhone)” – “SynthScaper” to copy, move, delete or rename any file which contains in SynthScaper. Also with Files app you can easily copy samples to SynthScaper from any other apps or storage cloud services.
New In SynthScaper 1.5
- Own sequencer/arpeggiator for each oscillator.
- Sync with Ableton Link, Inter-App audio and MIDI.
- Select sequences from other scenes (if they defined)
- Record sequence from virtual or MIDI keyboard
- Mode when keyboard starts and shifts sequence
- Mode “All” to set params for all sequencers at once.
- Button “Rand” on main screen generate new scene
- Access files thru iOS 11 Files app
- Support bluetooth MIDI controllers
- Built-in description updated
- Several minor bugs were fixed
SynthScaper is available now for $14.99 USD on the Apple App Store. The update 1.5 is free of charge for existing users.
Available here: SynthScaper