Numerical Audio’s newest app release is not just a reproduction of a vintage tape machine but also a sampler, looper & effect processor in one single AUv3 app!
The developers of the Volt Synthesizer are back with a new app. Numerical Audio just released RE-1, a new app that can work in a very versatile way. RE-1 is a full-featured virtual tape machine that allows you to add the best-known echo/chorus effects but not just that. It’s also a sampler and looper at the same time.
All this is available in form of a nice designed standalone app but also as AUv3 plugin.
RE-1 is a full featured virtual Tape Machine capable of delivering authentic tape based echo and chorus effects but it doesn’t stop there. With it’s interactive tape player, sample, loop and overdub features it’s possible to use it like a virtual tape recorder, sample player, looper or simply as a master effect.
- Virtual Tape including 3 individually controllable read heads
- Interact with the virtual tape, touch the reels to slow down playback
- Tape Loop mode with overdub and tape reverse control
- Sample/Loop library loads wave files into the virtual tape loop
- Mode Control allows for easy use of various delay time combinations
- Dedicated controls for Wow, Flutter and Tape Hiss amount
- Dedicated Color and Saturation controls
- Stereo Spread & Stereo Panner
- Input processing: Highpass filter
- Output processing: 2 band eq
- Standalone & AUv3
- Audiobus, Inter-App Audio
- Ableton Link
- MIDI (tempo, CC, program change)
- iOS 11+
Ambient Session with SaxaFlute and the new RE-1 Tape Delay App….
RE-1 Virtual Tape Machine is available now for $4.99 USD on the Apple App Store.
Available here: Numerical Audio RE-1