Native Instruments released an update for the TRK-01 Kick & Bass instrument for Reaktor 6 that includes many user-request features as well as bug fixes.
Users who use the instruments or effects every day in the studio often have a better look a good new features than companies. That was also now the case with the latest release from Native Instruments. The Berlin based company released an update for the TRK-01 Kick & Bass virtual instrument for Reaktor 6 that features now many new user-requested features. Beside this, it also includes bugfixes.
Innovative sound design, sequencing, and modulation are joined by a number of user-requested features. TRK-01 now allows MIDI play of the Kick and Bass modules from within your DAW, allowing you to bypass the sequencer when you just want to use the sounds. It also includes separate sound preset browsers for the modules, so you can mix and match elements for new inspiration. Plus many more brand new features. There’s never been a better time to try TRK-01!
New In TRK-01
- Sound Browser with Preset Sounds for Kick and Bass
- Keyboard/MIDI Note Input Mode (Sequencer Bypass)
- Enable/disable Locks for Sequences.
- Visual Helpers to EQ Display.
- Kick Layers On/Off function.
- Additional single stereo outputs for Reverb and Delay.
- Offset bass sequencer notes up & down.
- Sample phase invert.
- Remote control of Root Note via MIDI note input from MIDI channel 16.
- Documentation update.
- Timing issues in DAWs, when switching Patterns
The TRK-01 v.1.1 update is available now free of charge for existing users. TRK-01 is available for purchase for 99 €/$99 USD/£89 GBP.
More information here: Native Instruments