FAC Envolver v.2, a significant update features now an envelope follower & trigger gate at the same time for audio & MIDI as well as other good improvements!
Fred Anton Corvest or better known as FAC just released a major update for the Envolver app for iOS. The new version has been extended with many new features. Highlights are the two circuits: envelope follower and trigger gate that can be used at the same time for audio/MIDI fx.
The env. follower has been improved with an noise gate, new stereo/mono processing per channel added and more. FAC Envolver v.2 is a big
Being a MIDI effect in its essence, controlling your synthesizers parameters (e.g volume, cutoff, res) with MIDI CC and NOTES generation, FAC Envolver is also able to transform the input audio via two exclusive effects: a Noise Gate and a Trance Gate.
This combination is the key to breathe life into your sound, providing interesting natural modulation and sequences that will always be different by nature.
New In FAC Envolver V2
- Two circuits: Env Follower and Trigger Gate (Audio/MIDI fx).
- Each circuit provides MIDI out (CC/Note) and optional audio transformation.
- Env Follower provides a Noise Gate with threshold, hysteresis and curve smoother.
- Trigger Gate provides a Trance Gate Style fx with optional resolution and patterns.
- Stereo/Mono processing – a slot per channel.
- Fine tuning of each slot; rising and falling time, bias, depth and inverter.
- MIDI IN/OUT support: CC#, channels, int/ext note pitch and scale progression.
- Multi-waveform graph: input signal, env contour, gate signal and threshold.
- Host tempo sync.
FAC Envolver is available now for $9.99 USD from the Apple App Store.
Available here: FAC Envolver v2