TAL-DAC is the latest release of Togu Audio Line and is an easy-to-use effect plugin that emulates the iconic sound character of vintage music gear (samplers…)
Often we wish the good old days back where samplers had a very nice sound. In order to maintain this, companies develop plugins that can authentically replicate that. One of these is the new TAL-DAC plugin by Togu Audio Line. It’s an effect that emulates the iconic sound of vintage music gear like samplers from the 80s.
This effect plugin is based on algorithms which are already available in the excellent TAL-Sampler. These are now available in the TAL-DAC and can used with any audio signal. Good to hear is that the plugin is free of charge for users of the TAL-Sampler plugin.
- Recording stage with input volume control and soft clipper (adds odd harmonics).
- Variable recording sample rate (1000Hz-44100Hz).
- Variable recording bit-depth (4bit-16bit) with different algorithms (mu-law, mu-law delta, linear).
- Reconstruction section with different reconstruction methods (hold, variable, linear, S1000/sinc).
- Very steep reconstruction filters (optional).
- AMP drive (add’s even and odd harmonics to the signal).
- A high- and low shelf filter (12dB).
- All non-linear components are 8x oversampled to avoid aliasing.