Granular, sample playback, virtual analog and wavetables, all these synth engines are part of the new virtual pad instrument for HALion by Sample Fuel!
Sample based instruments are often limited in what they can do. UVI showed in us in the past that sampled instrument can be very versatile. Also this idea comes more and more to HALion libraries. Especially the developer Sample Fuel released very versatile products that demonstrate well the power of this software.
The latest release is called Pad Motion and is a powerful virtual pad instrument that is based on the CRE8 engine. It’s powered by 4 different synth engines: granular, sample playback, virtual analog and wavetable. Pad Motion allows you to combine all 4 engines and to create complex and powerful pad sounds.
“Pad Motion is our most powerful Virtual Instrument to date and takes advantage of all 4 synthesis types available in our CRE8 Engine. The CRE8 Engine was initially designed to create Pad Motion and the final results are rich and sweeping cinematic pads that can provide aggressive complex movement or be dialed back to subtle emotional pads. This will be my personal ‘go to’ Virtual Instrument for my own compositions. I am excited to finally have this tool that I have wanted to make for a very long time and am glad that I can share it so other composers can enjoy this very complex instrument that is also very simple and intuitive.”
- GRANULAR Engine is a simple yet powerful modern granular engine that can utilize up to 8 grains. You can freely access 127 different sampled sources via a pull-down menu to be used in this engine.
- SAMPLE PLAYBACK Engine is a simple yet powerful and efficient sample playback engine. You can freely access 127 different sampled sources via a pull-down menu to be used in this engine.
- POLY Engine – Modern Classic 3 oscillator synth with 8 de-tunable voices. Also includes Sub and Noise oscillators. This is the exact same engine that powers our POLY Virtual Instrument.
- WAVE Engine is a Modern dual oscillator Wavetable synthesizer with a Sub and Noise oscillator. This is the exact same engine that powers our WAVE Virtual Instrument.
- Presets have up to 4 Layers and you can load patches in up to 16 slots that can be used multi-timbral or layered by assigning patches to the same MIDI channel.
- You can load patches in up to 16 slots that can be used multi-timbral or layered by assigning patches to the same MIDI channel.
- Intuitive single user interface that provides all the functionality you would reach for during composing or performing.
- 18 different insert effects.
- 61 Total effects via the aux channels.
- 8 Quick Control knobs to access the most common parameters for fast adjustments.
- Works with soft elicenser or USB.
Sample Fuel Pad Motion is now available for $79.99 USD until August 1st, 2018 (regular price $99.99). It’s compatible with HALion, HALion Sonic and the free HALion Sonic SE.
More information here: Sample Fuel