Modal Electronics SKULPT, a new portable 4 voice VA Synthesizer is now available on Kickstarter starting at £208 for non-EU and £249 for EU customers.
Good news! The Modal Electronics SKULPT Synthesizer is now available on Kickstarter. SKULPT Synthesizer is a 4 voice, 32 oscillator polyphonic portable synth with many professional features.
Modal Electronics are proud to announce the latest in its line of innovative Machines For Musicians – the Modal Electronics SKULPTsynthesiser. Packing a huge range of synthesis power in a highly portable package, Modal SKULPT is ready to help you take your creativity to the next level wherever and whenever you want.
- 4 voice – 32 oscillator virtual analogue synthesiser
- 8 oscillators per voice with 2 selectable morphable waveforms
- Mixer stage for osc levels along with FM, PWM, tuning and Ring Modulation options
- Monophonic, Duophonic and Polyphonic modes available
- Multi option Unison / spread to detune the 32 oscillators for a huge sound
- 8 slot modulation matrix with 8 sources and 37 destinations
- 3 x envelope generators for Filter, Amplitude and Modulation
- 2 x audio rate LFOs, one global and one polyphonic
- Realtime sequencer that will record up to 128 notes and up to 4 parameters.
- Fully featured arpeggiator with division, direction, octave, swing and sustain controls.
- Resonant filter that can be morphed from low pass, through band pass, to high pass
- Delay and distortion (wavehsaping overdrive, not bitcrushing) effects
- Optional MIDI clock sync for LFOs and Delay
- 128 patch and 64 sequence storage locations
- 16 key touch MIDI keyboard
- MIDI DIN In and Out – Analogue clock sync In and Out connections
- Class compliant MIDI provided over USB connection to host computer or tablet
- Headphone and line output
- Power by USB or 6 x AA batteries
- Optional software editor available for MacOS, Windows, IOS and Android
- Portable and compact design
Modal Electronics SKULPT Synthesizer is now available on Kickstarter for £208 for non-EU and £249 for EU customers. SKULPT Synthesizer will be available & shipped in November 2018.
More information here: Modal Electronics