FieldScaper goes into the second round with many new features: Ableton Link support, step sequencers, parametric EQ, new presets & more
New In FieldScaper 2.0
With this update you can add rhythmic effects and distortions with using built-in step sequencer. The sequencer and LFOs can be synced with other apps and devices thru MIDI, Inter-App Audio or with Ableton Link. New parametric equalizer can isolate or suppress oscillators output in a certain frequency range so that they not interfere each other. Also you can pack scene and all its presets and samples to single file. This new feature is very useful for copying scene to another device or backup.
- Added new presets.
- Ableton Link start / stop sync.
- Step sequencer for each oscillator.
- Parametric equalizer for each oscillator.
- Signal amplification before filters and EQ.
- Automatic gain control of output for each oscillator.
- Synced Sequencer / LFOs with Ableton Link, IAA, MIDI.
- Pack scene and all its samples / presets to single file.
- Ableton Link SDK 3.0.2 updated.
- Audiobus SDK 3.0.5 updated.
- Built-in description updated.
- Several minor bugs were fixed.
FieldScaper 2.0 by Igor Vasiliev is now available for $9.99 USD from the Apple App Store.
Available here: FieldScaper