Warp is a new Kontakt 5 virtual instrument that is specially designed to offer a wide range of atmospheric sounds (drones, pads, textures…) with a powerful interface.
Ecliptiq Audio released today Warp, a new Kontakt 5 virtual instrument that is makes friends of atmospheric sounds happy. Warp features a 4 layer sound engine that allows users to morph through the different sound parts. It comes with a powerful and intuitive designed interface that offers a lot of sound design options.
Additional 160 factory presets gives you a good overview on top what you can do with Warp sound engine and the sound content. Many areas of atmospheric sounds are covered here: drones, pads, textures etc.
Warp is the first installment in a new series of sound libraries featuring a cutting-edge and versatile Kontakt engine capable of layering, morphing, blending and shaping any type of sounds with each other.
- Layer up to 4 of the 80 multisampled sound sources and shape them to your taste.
- Morph between the layers seamlessly with the automatable xy pad.
- 4 independent LFOs and envelopes. You can assign them to any of the 7 modulatable parameters each layer has. .
- Turbocharged arpeggiator section gives you the ability to create elaborate sequences within seconds.
- Flexible randomization functions to get over the creative block. Randomize each part separately alongside with the sound sources and the sequencers.
- Built-in preset manager to quickly access the factory and the user presets.
- Includes 160 factory presets, save up to 240 of your own patches.
Warp by Ecliptiq Audio is now available for Kontakt 5.7.3 or higher in an introduction sale for $59 USD until August 15th, 2018 (regular $79 USD). A fully functional demo is available on the official website.
More information here: Ecliptiq Audio