SPACES II by EastWest is a high-end convolution reverb plugin with all reverbs from SPACES I and hundreds of new recordings from churches, concerts halls, train stations…
EastWest has released SPACE II, the successor of their best-known SPACE I convolution plugin. It features beside the content of the SPACE I also hundreds of new reverb programs coming from a wide range of different places: churches, concerts halls, operas, recording studios, train stations etc.
The new version comes also with a brand new streamlined user interfaces and new control features for advanced sound design possibilities.
Instrument Specific Reverbs
Brand New Spaces
From stunning concert venues like Abravanel Hall in Salt Lake City, Reynolds Hall in Las Vegas, and the War Memorial Opera House in San Francisco to exquisite sounding churches like St. Patrick’s and St. Dominic’s as well as unique and extraordinary sounding locations like catacombs and Union Station in Los Angeles and many more, the reverbs from these brand new spaces will inspire you and help bring your compositions to life with incredible realism.
New Streamlined User Interface + New Control Features
SPACES II features a streamlined, completely revamped user interface. The user can now see actual visuals of each space – including those from SPACES I! In addition, new Next/Previous-arrows allow the user to easily navigate the 1,020 reverbs from this massive collection. Perhaps the biggest new feature is a brand-new Decay Time panel that provides absolute control of the decay time of each and every space, allowing for the ultimate in customization.
Revolutionary Recording Techniques
- Produced by Doug Rogers and Nick Phoenix
- 1,020 reverbs recorded in locations worldwide
- Includes 372 Instrument specific reverbs recorded in 6 locations
- Highest resolution, most useful reverbs available
- 24-bit True Stereo, with surround capability
- New convolution engine
- Brand new user interface with visuals representing each space
- Brand new Decay Time control feature
- New Next / Previous buttons for fast navigation
- ATC, Neumann, Telefunken, Neve, Meitner Signal Path
- Film Score, Rock, Pop, Jazz, Classical, Esoteric and Dreamy Reverbs
- Low CPU usage, with cleanest signal path possible
SPACES II is available now for $299 USD, including lower cost upgrade options for SPACES I users. It is also available as part of a ComposerCloud subscription.
More information here: EastWest