Qneo has updated its powerful sound design oriented Voice Synth app on iPad/iPhone and macOS to V5 with new features, sounds and with AUv3 support on iOS.
For a long time it was quiet about the developers of the Voice Synth app for iOS/macOS. Now there are good news that need to be mentioned. The developers recently released version 5, a major update for their voice manipulation / Synthesizer app. The biggest new features is for sure the Audio Unit v3 (AUv3) compatibility on iOS that allows you to use it in multiple instances. Beside this, it received compatibility for output-only bluetooth speakers and more than 50 new presets.
The desktop version received also an update with compatibility for the latest macOS version and for presets with iOS.
Voice Synth is a professional live instrument to create incredible new voices, choirs, sounds and soundscapes, based on your own unique voice. Take a journey into sound design and discover the endless possibilities: Speak, sing, hum and beatbox in the mic, to turn your voice live into a popstar on AutoPitch, an engaging voice actor, a robot from Cylon to iDalek, a baby or tenor, a church or close harmony choir, animals from birds to dogs and lions, musical instruments from organs, guitars and a groovy bass to percussions and rich 70’s vocoders, amazing effects and ambient, lush string/storm soundscapes.
New In V.5
- Audio Units V3 for use in DAWs as instrument (sampler mode) and effect (live mode)
- iPhone X support
- New macOS version, preset compatible with iOS!
- Choose audio route (input & output on macOS, input only on iOS)
- Compatibility with output-only bluetooth speakers
- Connect directly with bluetooth midi devices (without need for a 3rd party app)
- Minor changes input/output gain trimming, mic thru on/off
- More than 50 new presets, total 250+
- new name for the free version