Berlin companies support each other – The tape machine plugin Satin supports now the Native Instruments NKS FX format and U-he presented the first Bazille soundset made in collaboration with Aiyn Zahev!
Good news coming for Native Instruments NKS and Satin users. The Berlin based developer U-he announced today that the tape machine plugin supports now the NKS FX format including a brand new preset browser. Beside this, they released hotfix updates for the DIVA and Zebra 2.8 Synthesizer.
Nothing else quite sounds like tape. Satin puts the legacy of tape recording in your hands: from top-of-the-line multi-track consoles to humble cassette decks. All the good (saturation, transient smoothing, compression) as well as the bad (noise modulation, flutter, hiss) qualities are under your control. Construct your (im)perfect tape machine.
New in Satin V1.3.1 rev. 7414
- New preset browser.
- NKS FX compatibility.
- MacOS High Sierra compatibility.
- Plug-in format & OS info shown next to revision number.
- Init preset can be loaded from main display.
- Increased maximum number of skins from 10 to 20.
- Mouse-over shows parameter values in main display.
- Improved handling of 14bit MIDI CC assignment.
- Added UTF-8 support for user names (registration).
- Windows installer now certified.
- Improved uhx Compander behaviour, added legacy mode for backwards compatibility.
- Fixed: Mac only – possible crash in Cubase when selecting presets.
- Fixed: Win only – VST3 wasn’t remembering preset name in main display.
- Fixed: Win only – instance parameters not recalled correctly in some hosts.
- Fixed: Long preset names could overflow browser window.
- Fixed: some minor bugfixes and improvements.
Hotfixes for DIVA and Zebra 2.8
For the Mac version (and installer) we fixed a crash due to missing “write permissions” as well as another that happened if a symbolic link pointed to an external drive. This hotfix also solves a few preset browser problems (on all platforms) that arise while creating or duplicating folders.
First Official Soundset By U-he for Bazille Synthesizer
U-he has announced also the first official soundset for Bazille Synthesizer made in collaboration with Aiyn Zahev Sounds. It features action-packed presets taht transcent EDM: Pulsing arpeggios, glassy cityscapes, yearning synth leads and dark, grimy basses.
Vectors has you racing along gleaming futuristic highways, accompanied by breathtaking vistas of high-tech cyberpunk cities hiding their dark side behind a veneer of colourful lights. Created by Aiyn Zahev, Vectors’ EDM/techno roots emanate from the pulsing arpeggios, but it also paints its glassy cityscapes with yearning synth leads and portrays its menacing side with dark, grimy basses.
Vectors contains 60 patches for Bazille that make heavy use of performance features like modwheel, aftertouch and breath control to further shape your sound.
The Vectors soundset is now available for $15 USD ex. VAT where applicable. The updates for DIVA, Satin & Zebra 2.8 are free of charge for existing users.
More information here: U-he